Sorry Sorry Sorry! Its been over a week since I updated. I apologize, sincerely.
I can't really even write right now .... Its early morning and all I can think about is death. Which ultimately means I am thinking of Life . Life then death.... life then death. Life then death. Sometimes it feels like we'll stay forever ... but its soooo Temporary. When you know things are going to end , you are a little more free with it. You let loose and just have fun with it. For example think of a fun weekend trip that you've taken, miles away from your home . Remember that confidence, that I don't care attitude , the free as a bird feeling you get when you walk down the streets of a different city. The fun guy that you are so flirty with , just because you know it will end. All this audaciousness comes from the fact that you know it will all be over soon-- so why hold back.
Why hold back ever?? Life will end . Your life will end. It could be tomorrow. A year from now, 40 years from now...who knows. To me not knowing is the beauty.
" I am glad I was given the gift of today. Only you know when this will all be over , Lord. So help me and empower me to conquer everything set out for me today. To have no fear and walk with boldness. To be slow to anger and quick to smile. Today is an awesome day. You gave me life today and I promise to give life back. " #affirm New Morning Affirmation.
Seriously. Take a 5 minutes and ask yourself, what would I do if I knew I'd be leaving here soon?
No comments:
Post a Comment