Lately I have been questioning the idea of really being able to live a life without Fear. I have been asking myself , is it really possible to have an abundant life and have everything you need and want. Can all my goals be accomplished in 90 days just because I put it out into the Universe? Do I have the complete power to change and create anything in my life? YES YES YES! The answer is Yes ! I know this , right?! Its everything I have been learning for about 2 years now.
Today after business training, a few people, at different times gave me super encouraging words about how to make my business move and grow. These were people I barely talk to , one of them I didn't even know . But it was as if the words "I'm down, out of the game and confused on how to jump back in " were written all over my face. Because everything they were saying to me was exactly what I have been thinking about for the last few days. Living life on my own terms is right around the corner. I just have to take action!
I think this video sums it all up ! Take the 2 mins and watch it
I figured out that my belief dwindles because I am not doing anything to keep myself encouraged and excited. A voice in my head told me to write down a few affirmations and get up in the morning and read them. That was a few days ago and I didn't listen to the voice and now it just keeps getting louder. Affirmations are soooo powerful. They remind me of what I am working towards, how good it will feel when the my goals are accomplished and that I am a child of God. A child who can speak what she wants into the Universe and with confidence in Him, I can expect to receive it all!
Overall today was a good day. I'm still not getting up early enough to work out! ugh!!!!! I need motivation and self encouragement for my workouts. Workout affirmations....anyone??
Got to write these affirmations. GoodNite All . Sleep tight.
No comments:
Post a Comment