I was laying in bed the other night trying to drift off to sleep and I started to think about all the things I have made decisions on. I don't mean just saying " okay I don't want this to happen anymore" . I'm talking about D-E-C-S-I-O-N-S meaning I killed all other options. I came to terms with what I had been doing to cause the issue, decided that it would never happen again and put in the work to make it happen. Since I'm on an honesty streak, that night I was thinking about how I made the decision to never overdraft my bank account EVER again! When I sat down with a friend (same friend from the Wale story and whose Bday I recently celebrated) she helped me analyze my finances and see where my money was going. I was spending hundreds of dollars a month in overdraft fees!!! This has been an on going issue in my life forever. But only recently had I actually said to myself , 'I can't keep doing this' . I prayed a finance prayer , put in the work , and for over a month now my account has been in a positive standing with the bank. It sounds petty and small but when I was thinking about all of this that night I had an Ah-Ha moment!
My beautiful GUT , told me all you have to do is decide. All you have to do is tell yourself enough is enough, realize what you want and just put in the work. Simple as that. We as humans usually make it harder than it has to be. That was Wednesday night , same day I considered getting up even earlier to start my workouts. Guess what! Thursday morning I rose at 5:45am with no hesitation , no grumbling and watched my favorite preacher, Joyce Meyer , drank my tea and was out the door in full workout mode by 6:30am!!!!!! And all I did was decide .
I was very surprised at myself because I am usually a slow do-er. It takes me months and months to do what I thought about doing months ago. But not any longer because my Gut is stronger! LOL( that rhymed). Harnessing this power in all the aspects of my 90 day journey is what I plan on doing next, today , right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment