Morning!!!
I am feeling brand new .. Like I just want to shout ! This new layout is absolutely spectacular and it was designed by a very special friend of mine. The sassy, fashionable, ultra intelligent, author of The Linden Buzz took time out of her busy day to make my blog way more OFFICIAL and I can't thank her enough for it.
One thing I want to shout about -- I worked out this morning @ 7am!! Go me! I live in a small beach town in Sunny South Florida, so going any time after 7am would be brutal because of the heat. My workout consists of a power walk about 1.4 miles to our Bicentennial Park that sits right on the intracoastal. Its so peaceful and quiet in morning. I always look over the edge with hopes of seeing some of God's beautiful creatures. Today I got lucky and saw a family of jelly fish! It was definitely a sight to see , I took pictures but can't figure out how to up load them to here.
2nd thing to shout about- Once I reached my destination I pulled out my sheet of affirmations and read them while stretching at the park. Double Whammy! I'm all about maximizing my time , especially in the mornings. I know this sounds crazy but on my walk back I was seriously contemplating rising even earlier to start my work out by 6:30am.
Excitement to really complete my 90 day mission is taking over my entire mind body and soul! (oK, Jo it took 15 days to get started) But who cares as long as I don't quit. Later today I'm going to post exactly where I am currently with all the things that I want to improve on . Eeeek!
Have a blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment