Why 90? I'm glad you asked.
I have been part of an amazing company since last September. I was introduced to this opportunity through my best friend and I can not thank her enough for the introduction. I have learned so much about life, proper ways to think and my strength and weaknesses. One of the first lessons that I received was based on the miraculous power of 90 days. This is the best kept secret EVER! Most all self help authors, life coaches, and just plain ol' successful people know this secret . Hear me when I say it is possible to change your entire life in 90 short days-- 3 months, 12 weeks , 7 days in each week. These are all powerful strong numbers, believe it or not. If you dont believe me its right here ---> "Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain wisdom of heart." Psalms 90:12 . Nuff said.
There are many things that I want to accomplish in life and 90 days surely wont be enough time. Sure I have 1 , 3 & 5 year goals written out but the truth of the matter is that most people can't stay focused that long on a goal to really see it manifest. So it is imperative that you take tiny bites out of your major goals. Starting small has always been difficult, com'n I am a Freakin ARIES! When we want it , we want it now, fast and hard! ( Lmao its 1:24am ,#dirtythoughts #dontjudgeme).
To all who are curious, below is a list of e-ver-y-thing I
Health and Wellness
- Release 20 lbs from my body. (this is going to feel amazing)
- Work out 6 days a week
- Put only foods that give me energy into my body (oh yeah! gotta keep that energy high)
- Make juicing a daily routine (gotta save up for an upscale juicer. I have a cheap $30 one)
- Take vitamins everyday ( I am a master pill popper LOL)
Beauty Regimen
- Have beauty days everyday Sunday & Wednesday ( I am on a natural hair journey and contrary to popular belief we naturalistas have to give our locs alot of TLC to maintain our hair's beauty)
- Clean face twice a day ( no more going to sleep with makeup on)
Work and Business
- For work
- 5 new trials a day
- 10 new leads a day
- If the numbers play out right this will guarantee me 2 sales a week
- For my business
- Everyday from 6pm-9m I am in business mode!
- 2 new names or 2 new friendship farming candidates daily
- Become a District Leader by end of 90 days
- 25 new recruits
If you are curious about my business , message me I would love to give you more info.
Finances
- Save $3,000 ( Money is power and good energy)
- Running balance of at least $300 in my checking (I'm still contemplating this, just want a nice cushion in my checking , not too much cause I have a swiping problem) ( Plus right now I need to save way more than I need to spend on anything)
- Tithe ( 10% of all earnings going to the Lord)
- Start to pay off some of these creditors and raise my credit score
I am sooo exited about this! I know it may seem like a lot to the average person but these are all things I have thought hard about , tried, gave up, came back for more and then gave up again. So none of these are new ideas , but what's new is I am all in this time. I have to do it!
I will be updating everyday to let you know my progress. Message me or comment if you are interested in joining and/or starting your own 90 day journey!! I would love to give you some encouraging words and maybe we can help keep each other accountable.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
Okay I am calling it a night. I have to do some serious prayer and meditation. My flesh can't do this alone, Lord I stretch my hands to thee, no other help I know.
90 days ends Wednesday October 26th, 2011
Tomorrow marks Day 1
I am so proud of you and I will be praying for you during your 90 day challenge. It is a beautiful thing to trust the Lord with your goals...and with life itself!
ReplyDelete"Commit your work to the Lord and then your plans will succeed." -Proverbs 16:3
If there is anything I can do to help, please don't be afraid to reach out to me. Love you girl!
Jo.
ReplyDeleteThese are the right choices that you are making for yourself. We talk about all the time how we want to do and be better, and putting yourself out there and really truely working toward your goals is inspiring beyond belief! I will pray for you and your success during these 90 days. never stop chasing your dreams. "I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strenthens me" -Phillipians 4:13. Say it. Believe it. Do it!
Jo wow I love it you already know how i feel about life and what it is and how we always talk about life I am willing and asking you for your helping hands and encouraging words to help me through my journey i love u more than u know
ReplyDeleteKwandra :)