Where there is nothing left to lose, there is nothing left to fear. - South Sudan Proverb
If you are to become a reader of this blog then you must
This is going to be funnn !!! I promise and if it isn't feel free to let me know. I'll quickly imagine that you are indeed having the time of your life reading this blog, but for some reason its just oh so hard for you to express it and I'll just keep on keeping on with the way I want to do things. LOL see how my mind works... I can go any where with it and I humbly invite you to go there with me. If you're ready.
DayDreamers Unite!
Sidenote: I hope to increase my vocabulary while producing this blog. I am tired of these minuscule words that I use to describe my incessant thoughts and impassioned feelings. New Words!!
THATS GREAT TITLE
ReplyDelete