Saturday, July 23, 2011

A night to Remember -- K.O.D in Miami!

First time in K.O.D and I had a blast .. strolled in my new 6inch hot pink pumps, wearing this awesome Little Black(freakum)Dress. My fro was Fierce, my energy was thru the roof and so was my confidence!!   There was nothing anybody could tell me ... I looked and felt good and I knew it!

Wale was in the building, livin' it up.  Just in case you didn't know he is my celebrity crush. I absolutely love this man, his lyrics, his music, his attitude. I just love it. Yeah I know sometimes he can be a little emo but he is dealing with super stardom, thats not easy for anyone.  Back to the story --  Me and the girls were walking thru this club and I kid you not, as soon as I turned my head to look over at VIP , Wale was starring me down.  I flashed my Hollywood smile at him and just kept dancing. Next thing I knew he was like 2 inches from my face, smiling right back at me.  Omg! He was even cuter in person , with his DMV accent he leaned closer to my ear and said  " I am enamored by your beauty. And I know you thinkin its just on a physical level but I swear something about you is different.  Your air is regal , your aura is bright and I can tell you just feel good in your own skin. And you stand out in this sea of vultures. (lol)  I don't want to impose on your girls night but I would love it if you all came up to my VIP booth to party with us. "

I almost fainted!  In my mind I was like 'is this really happening'?   Did Wale just come over to me and really speak those words.  Is confidence really that attractive?
 Okay OKAY  back to reality NON of that truly happened... I didn't go to KOD , I didn't meet Wale and he wasn't totally floored by my presence . Sorry if I burst anyone's bubble.   But what this daydream brought forth to my mind was the question : Is that type of confidence truly possible??  Or better yet is it possible for me, Jovonda,  to posses it.   It felt absolutely FABULOUS just to write about it , so I can only imagine what it must be like to feel that damn good about yourself at all times in real life.   A really good friend of mine text me when she found out Wale would be down in Miami last night and I briefly expressed to her the type of confidence I wish I had .
Me - I also wish I possessed more confidence. They type of confidence that I know I can walk in there stand out from a crowd and get his attention instantly.  Lmao!  Is that type of confidence possible?
Friend - It definitely is. Its about believing that you're captivating. Knowing that you're worth seeing and sending out energy that is inviting

WOW! As u can see my friend is very intelligent! I love her even more for sending that to me @ 8am on a Saturday morning.    So just maybe Wale isn't just Wale. Maybe Wale and my extreme desire for him is a symbol of the magic of the confidence that's buried deep down in me.   My night at K.O.D. with Wale could very well be a quick glimpse of the power and energy that I can be blessed with just by taking my mind to that place.


DayDreamers RULE!

No comments:

Post a Comment