Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"What's love, if you haven't discovered loving hard?!" - Wale

Hello!!

Allow me to re introduce myself.... My name is still Jovonda. I'm still in the process of creating the best possible life for myself and I'm searching for LOVE !   Yes, love, the kind that makes you say and do crazy things, that soul altering ,"I'll never be the same again"  type love.  I've been Single waayyyy too long!

I know there's Millionaire Matchmakers,  Tough Love (I adore the Ward family) and lets not forget E-harmony.   None of those sites can help me though!   Currently I am not looking for the type of love a man can give me.   So please don't try to match me up with any of your friends LOL (cause honestly I ain't ready).   What you can do is match me up with something that is going to light my soul on fire!!  And I strongly believe that something isn't necesarily walking or talking.   Its not tangible.  Its do-able.

Just give me something to be excited about and STAY excited about. Some where that I can work hard and smile at the results and the way I've changed.   I want to express myself and all the Love within me.  I believe that I have the capacity to love the whole world one day...everyone does.(Eat Pray Love .. watch it).   But I need to find that love within and deposit it into the universe so I can make a withdrawal.  And ultimately I want that love to be so strong that if affects everyone who comes into the presence of it!  Affect them in such a meaningful way that they believe that anything is possible for them .      

Simply put -  I NEED/WANT/WILL do something that I Love!

Sooner than later!

2 comments: