Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Hiiii Blog, oh how I missed thee!!

Where have I been for the last few weeks? I don't know.  What weight have I lost? None.   What money have I saved?  $0.   What revelations have I had?  LOTS!    

Work brought me back to my beloved old stomping grounds, Tallahassee FL, for two weeks.  In those two weeks I made a road trip to Panama City Beach and Jacksonville, to visit some old friends.   Labor day weekend was the wildest, funniest, weirdest, and most thought provoking weekend I have had in a long time.   Two of my really close friends live in Duval and we always have a GRAND time when we get together.  De and E!  I love these women, being with them makes me feel so blessed.  God has given me great friends who are just all around positive people .  De and E have HUGE dreams and even Bigger goals  for their life and I know they can and will accomplish anything they set their mind to.  Watch out world, these are two super successful Naturalistas!

I was so inspired by my friends. I miss them and their energy... directly and indirectly they both gave hope for the future. Let me know its okay to start over , forget the past and re-label yourself.   That's so refreshing.    

So I toasted to Labor Day 2011 being my personal New Year!       

Let's see ,  I rehired myself in both work places.  I am starting fresh with weight loss, hired a personal trainer and got a gym membership (Gary is awesome!).  I've also been secretly going through some really personal stuff. Without putting it all out there, --I struggle with being proud of myself and attaching my feeling of success to what I have or haven't done in the past.  I am not kind to myself and I want to forget everything and just keep moving forward. I want to hold my head high, no matter what and I want God's glory to manifest through me.   I am nothing without him, foolish and weak.  But if he can get me through this and allow me to come out on top and full of Godly Confidence(NOT self confidence); I will share my story with the world , giving him all the Glory and honor.  

Ahhhhhhh.... I forgot how good it feels to write out my feelings.  I have fallen back in love with you , Blog. And I promise never to let you go. 

Sidenote-- I went on a date. I should update about that!!  I think I will ;-) 




1 comment:

  1. This note was beautiful and also inspiring. You are a wonderful vision of God's true light. Thank you for sharing your feelings with us, and we enjoyed your company as well. Always remember to let go and let God. Remember whenever you think about the crazy mistakes of your past or just remember that it is in the past and the future is for you to behold...Faith & Favor lol

    ReplyDelete